Sunny suffers from natural skin and hair care. She switched to natural products 10 years ago and keeps trying new green brands.
- Andalou Naturals Edge is defending the Resveratrol Q10 Night Repayment Cream.
- EO 3 in-1 lotion in each.
- Juice Beauty Antioxidant Humidity
- Nourish Organic Ultra Hydrating Face Cream (Organ and Pomegranate)
- Alba Botanica Smoothing Jasmine and Vitamin E Air Moisture Cream
1. Andalou Naturals Age Defying Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream
Hands down, it’s the best moisturizer to use in any season and any time of day. (Don’t be fooled by the name).
This moisturizer not only exfoliates dry skin, but also repairs damaged skin (fine lines, scars, etc.), and prevents aging. You don’t have to be old to use it. In fact, I would recommend teens to start using it as it is full of vitamins and minerals to nourish the skin and maintain youthfulness. I started using this high school my senior year, and after a week of use, my dull skin turned bright, youthful.
It’s a bit pricey, but a bit far-fetched. You only need one dime-sized dollop to cover your entire face, and a quarter of it to cover your neck.
- Resveratrol Q10 antioxidants fight free radicals to maintain the skin’s youth.
- Gooseberry smooths smooth lines and improves skin tone.
- Vitamin C shines for glowing skin.
- Fruit stem cells repair and restore skin texture and health.
- Aloe vera and shea butter hydrate and moisturize.
Texture Thick, soft, and buttery, but not heavy.
Scent:The light, fruity / floral aroma (coconut / jasmine) doesn’t smell.
How Skin Feels After Application Soft and smooth to the touch. You won’t even notice that you’re wearing anything. Your skin feels naturally soft.
Price: Andlo Naturals Night Repair Cream. 24.99, but you can often find it on Vista Coast or Amazon. Catch on sale for 19.99 or less.
2. EO Everyone 3-in-1 Lotion
EO3-in-1 lotion is actually my favorite body lotion, but it works just as well on facial skin. Although this lotion does not contain active ingredients to fight aging or revitalize dull skin, it moisturizes and hydrates well.
It’s great to use as a moisturizer during the day because it’s lightweight. The best thing about this lotion is that you get lots of bang for your buck! The bottles are huge and last forever. They also have small bottles and tubes that are more travel-friendly.
This lotion comes in a variety of fragrances, but my favorite is unsweetened, citrus and coconut, and apricot and vanilla.
Texture: Light and thin
Scent: Depends on the fragrance you buy, but smells like very light essential oils. Does not smell.
How Skin Feels After Application: Hydrated and completely weightless.
Price: $24.99 for two
3. Juice Beauty Antioxidant Moisturizer
This creamy yet lightweight moisturizer hydrates and smooths out the fine lines without leaving a greasy feel. It is full of vitamins, peptides and powerful antioxidants that work on the cellular level to burn, brighten, and hydrate your skin.
It’s definitely splinter, but well worth it for organic and natural ingredients. I do not recommend buying it on Amazon because the juice beauty products out there are fake and sold by a company that claims to be juice beauty. I suggest looking at whole foods or sprouts or buying them directly from their website.
- Vitamin C shines and revives the skin.
- Fruit peptides smooth the lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid derived from the plant pumps the skin.
- Grapefruit and apple rich in antioxidants fight free radicals.
- Jojoba, avocado, and sunflower oil hydrate and moisturize.
Texture: Light and creamy
Scent: Fruity The smell doesn’t linger.
How Skin Feels After Application: Refresh and hydrate. No lubrication.
Price: $42 fl 2 For the flu. In Oz, I would recommend not buying through Amazon, as the product is fake. Buy VitaCost.com, or Whole Foods or Sprouts, directly through the website.
4. Nourish Organic Ultra Hydrating Face Cream (Argan & Pomegranate)
This thick and nourishing cream is the ultimate product of quenching your skin. The ingredients are natural, not aromatic, and it restores moisture from fatigue and dehydration. Since the cream is a little thicker, I like to use it as a night cream instead of a cream one day. However, in the winter season, it is the best day or night.
I love that it is a squeeze bottle because it is travel-friendly and easy to apply. Ingredients are also safe for sensitive, mature skin because they are all organic and non-GMO.
- Aloe vera hydrates the skin and provides a protective layer.
- Antioxidant-rich pomegranates counteract free radicals.
- Argan oil softens the skin and provides a natural glow.
texture: Thick and creamy
Scent: No fragrance
How Skin Feels After Application: Super nourished and protected
5. Alba Botanica Smoothing Jasmine & Vitamin E Hawaiian Moisture Cream
If you are looking for a lightweight moisturizer that will not leave any sticky or heavy residue, then this Alba Botanica Air Moisture Cream is best if you want to wear it during the summer months or have oil on your skin.
The scent is also very light. It’s not exactly Jasmine Boo, but overall a refreshing scent. It is also super affordable for natural products.
- Jojoba, cookie nut, and almond oil nourish the skin.
- Papaya promotes antioxidant and beautiful summer glow.
- Vitamin E repairs Scottish and skin.
- Hypo-allergenic and cruelty-free.
Texture: Light and almost watery
Scent: Light fresh scent
How Skin Feels After Application: Supple and like there’s nothing there
Natural Moisturizers for Beautiful Skin
There you have it. My top five choices for the best natural moisturizer. I encourage you to give one of the products on this list a try if you are trying to switch from dirty pore-filled chemicals to real, natural and healthy ingredients. Your skin will thank you soon!